Think Forward > Share
Tell Us More
CFI considers more than just financial capacity when determining support. We consider each application individually, and understand that past loan complications don’t always accurately represent a client’s current commitments.
Documentation required for all applications:
- Most recent signed 2 years of tax returns to include all schedules, W-2’s and 1099s.
- Most recent 30 days of paycheck stubs for each employer, as well as for each adult household member.
- Self-employed borrowers to provide year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- Social Security, SSI, Pension, APA and/or other benefits letters for all household members.
- Last 2 complete month’s bank/asset statements – all accounts, all pages. This includes, but is not limited to, investment accounts, life insurance, stock and bonds and retirement accounts.
- Native Corporation Dividend yearly statements
- Valid Government issued picture ID for all adult household members
- Divorce decree and/or child support order if applicable